Wednesday, March 14, 2007

myself and i

I found myself today
Starring at the crossroad
Not a word to say

I moved towards me
Put up a smile
So I can see

I turned myself away
With frust and fear,
This is not the day

I reached for me
Swiftly I pulled
I merged with me

A rush I felt n I knew
Life just keeps going on
N there’s no time to start anew

Turns after turns
The road ahead is long
Twisted and no return

I held my head high
Pray to God for signs
And head out without a sigh

Choices are to be made
There’s no wrong or right
Courage is all it takes

I will be strong
And I will hold on
Even if it’s me all along

N I won’t break down
Because deep in me I knew
Sooner life’ll turns around

y.ho 2100 13-3-2007

1 comment:

kai sing said...

wah~~~finally u updated ur blog!!!
anyway please drop by mine if u free lah~